This blue based pink by Sally Hansen is a lovely spring and bridal shade. This nail polish was painted on my natural nails.
How I prepped and painted my nails:
- I used cuticle remover to get the dead skin off my nails.
- I swiped my nails with vinegar.
- I painted on Beauty Secrets base coat from Sally's.
- I painted on 3-4 coats to get the Sally Hansen nail polish opaque. I used a nail dryer between each coat.
- I finished by topping it off with Beauty Secrets Top coat.
First Coat of Live Swatch of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails 160 Hard Core Party
Pretty while it lasted! When the third day came it started to chip and the fourth day the nail polish was screaming to be removed.
Because it was so cheap, I would buy again especially for photos, special occasion or a date night but for a week long manicure I would definitely have to pass on this.
So tell me what you think, I would love to hear from you.
Have you tried this color of nail polish or thinking to? Do you know any dupes?
If so tell me all about it in the comments.
Thanks for reading,